Year / Date of Release : 12/07/2020
Version : 12 v07.12.20
Developer : Waves
Format : STANDALONE, VST, VST3, AAX, AU
Bit depth : 64bit
System requirements : Windows 10 x64 | macOS 10.13.3 and up
Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core
Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015-2017
Description: Fully complete park of virtual effects and instruments from A to Z of the highest quality and with support for 64-bit systems! With faster scanning, loading and processing times, Waves V10 opens up new dimensions of the power of high performance plugins. Perhaps the most famous name in the world for professional audio effects processing manufacturers. Mastering, music mixing, post-production, audio restoration, dynamics processing, equalization, noise reduction, emulation of classic analog devices are all available with the Waves Complete Collection. Waves is the choice of most recording studios. Plugins are rightfully considered one of the best and they will instantly connect to your working project and will be ready to go right away. Upgrade your Waves now.
Waves V12 Plugins now allow you to resize your plugins to view them, no matter how large or small they are. You can choose from five sizes of the GUI – up to 200% of the original plugin size. You can also set up different default sizes for each plugin so that they open in whatever size you prefer. Now you can more easily view and customize plugins, increase screen real estate and improve performance.
Waves Audio, the world’s leading developer of professional audio processing technologies and a leading manufacturer of audio plug-ins for mixing, music production, mastering, sound design, broadcasting, post-production and live sound, announces the release of V12 (version 12), a new version of Waves plug-ins.
With the V12, you can also instantly find and listen to presets using the new lightning-fast Preset Browser. Now you can easily find the perfect preset for your tracks. No need to manually browse through preset menus and submenus – now you can search for presets by text, filter by name, and quickly listen to different presets on the go as a track is playing.
Upgrading your plugins to V12 will help you prepare your sessions for the future and ensure that your Waves plugins remain fully compatible with the latest operating system and DAW. This way, you can stop worrying about the technical details and focus on what matters most – the creative process.
Waves Audio invests significant effort and software development resources to ensure that the plug-ins that users have invested in, whether recently or twenty years ago, always remain compatible with all the latest major DAWs and operating systems. V12 is the latest in Waves’ current update, allowing users to continually focus on what’s important: making better music and audio.
December 07, 2020
Added Abbey Road RS124 Compressor
November 30, 2020
Included CLA Epic
November 22nd, 2020
Included CLA EchoSphere
Waves Central: New Version (V12.0.11)
Added: “View” drop-down menu in the Licenses page to see only specific types of licenses.
Fixed: Possible failure to manually run the Waves AU registration utility on macOS older than 10.15.
Additional fixes and improvements.
October 29th, 2020
Fixed: Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain: V12 backward compatibility issue.
Fixed: Occasional installation failure of Waves products, due to failed scans by an AU registration utility which runs in the background of Waves Central. This utility is now fixed. You do not need to actively update your Waves Central application: the next time you launch Central, you will no longer encounter this issue.
MAC OS HIGH SIERRA , Catalina
First, Uninstall ALL previous versions of Waves. Preferences, AUs. (Waves Central has an Uninstaller – works fine).
STEP 1: Install Install_Waves_Central.dmg, then run it (is placed in the apps folder), once u run it, close it without try to install anything.
STEP 2: Restart your mac.
STEP 3: Move the install.cen file AND the ‘Data’ folder to: Users / yourname / public / WavesOfflineInstallers folder
STEP 4: Run Waves Central from Applications folder. Turn the internet off first!
STEP 5: Select Continue Offline.
STEP 6: Select Browse.
STEP 7: The Waves Center should default point to the Waves Offline Installers folder in STEP 3, if not, browse to the Users / yourname / public / WavesOfflineInstallers folder directory.
STEP 8: CLICK OPEN.
STEP 9: Select the desired products / bundles (tick the square next to ‘Mac’ and it installs everything) then click Install.
STEP 10: RESTART YOUR MAC.
STEP 11: Run WavesLicenseEngine (Patch folder).
STEP 12: Run ALL Waves AU Reg Utility files in: Applications> Waves> WaveShells V12
* All launches of installations, kijens, patches are done on behalf of the administrator with any installation and activation. Nowhere and no folders from where / where the installation will be carried out along the entire path, at the entire address, should not contain Cyrillic characters (exceptions are system folders of the Users type). Also, the computer name and account must be in Latin. You must be on the system with administrator rights . In the system for these plugins, you must have Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015-2017 installed, as well as .NET Framework. No need to create nesting dolls from 15 folders and download there. Due to the long file / folder names, there will be an error during installation. Download to the root of the disk.
Remove the previous version . Clear the system of all remaining folders and all registry entries.
(C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ VST3 – WaveShell1-VST3 …
C: \ Program Files \ VSTPlugins – WaveShell1-VST …
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ VST3 – WaveShell1-VST3. ..
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files – WPAPI
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ VstPlugins – WaveShell1-VST …
C: \ Program Files (x86) – Waves, Waves Central
C: \ Users \ NAME \ – .Waves Central
C: \ Users \ NAME \ AppData \ Local – Waves Audio
C: \ Users \ NAME \ AppData \ Roaming – Waves Audio
C: \ Users \ Public – Waves Audio)
1. Install Install_Waves_Central.exe
2. Run it c: \ Program Files \ Waves Central \ Waves Central.exe
3. Click Offline Installer, then on Browse under the Install from an Offline installer line and select the DISTRIBUTION folder: \ WC.VERSION NUMBER \ WIN \ Waves
4. Select the desired plugins from the list except for any libraries (where there will be inscriptions opposite – SD or HD should be gray, not highlighted in blue) and click on the Install button in the right part of the window. 5. After the installation is complete, copy the WavesLicenseEngine.bundle file from the distribution with replacement to C: \ ProgramData \ Waves Audio \ Modules