- Native Instruments
- 1.4.0 (VST / AU)
- 32-bit and 64-bit
- Instructions: Attached
MASSIVE is a sonic monster – the ultimate synth for basses and leads. The analog concept belies the contemporary, cutting-edge sound it generates. The high-end engine delivers pure quality, lending an undeniable virtue and character to even the most saturated of sounds. The interface is clearly laid out and easy to use, ensuring you will have MASSIVE generating earth-shuddering sounds from the very first note.
– Advanced integration in MASCHINE 2.0 host software
– Support for AAX2 – Avid’s 64-bit plug-in target for Pro Tools 11
– Automation data conversion from RTAS to AAX
– Changing presets via MIDI Program Change in Cubase causes CPU spikes
– LFO becomes synchronised for Unison notes even if LFO Mono is disabled
– Polyphone sound loads monophonic
– Browser response laggy
– Misc. minor fixes
2.Copy all [k’] files to default Dir.
Applications -> /Applications/Native instruments/Massive/
Plugins -> Plugins Dir (AU/VST/VST/AAX)