- Kontakt PORTABLE
- Native Instruments
- 6.2.2 (17/02/2020)
- Year / Release Date : 02/17/2020
- Developer : Native Instruments
- Developer site : native-instruments.com
- Format : STANDALONE, VSTi, AAX * Bit : 32bit, 64bit
- System requirements : OC Windows 7 and above, 4GB RAM minimum, Intel Core i5 / AMD Athlon II X2 processor
- Description: Updating the popular sampler. A contact allows you to play and process previously recorded audio data – samples of musical instruments, sound effects, vocal tracks, etc. – but this is only a small part of the entire spectrum of its capabilities. In Kontakt you can use ready-made tools from a huge number of libraries from third-party developers or create your own virtual tools, apply powerful built-in processing modules to their audio signals, build complex execution schemes with various modulation links. Everything is possible – from the ultra-precise recreation of real instruments to the creation of original, nothing like instruments.
The main innovation of the sixth version of Kontakt is the wave-table engine, which allows new hybrid tools that combine synthesis with sampling to create unique sound textures.
1. Activation of protected libraries is not required, the ability to register (add to bookmarks) in batch mode.
2. Ability to edit patches of protected libraries.
3. The ability to re-save with samples of patches of protected libraries.
4. Ability to edit password-protected scripts.
- Features of the portable (PORTABLE) version :
0. Does not integrate into NI Maschine and Komplete Kontrol!
1. Installation, including additional software (Service Center, Native Access, MS VS C ++ runtime), is not required.
2. All settings are saved in a portable program folder (Windows registry and other system storages are not used, administrator rights are not required * ).
3. Integrated Library Manager, providing complete control over protected libraries, as well as allowing you to register unprotected (home-made) libraries without generating nicnt files.
4. The ability to simultaneously work with the installed version of the Contact without conflicts and with different settings.
* (Super) administrator rights are required if the portable program folder is placed in a secure system storage (for example, in Program Files) – this location for portable programs is unnatural and is not recommended